For those folks that are onboarding a lot of clients onto the ActiveDEMAND platform, here is a simple checklist for you to ensure you have ActiveDEMAND completely set up for your clients.
- Run through the account setup wizard to ensure the basics are setup.
- Set up the brand (including the email header image, logo, favicon. (https://support.activedemand.com/solution/articles/5000664234-setting-up-your-brand-in-activedemand-video-)
- Header Image Size: 600x150
- Logo size: 250x150 transparent background png
- Favicon size 32x32
- Add the tracking script to the website (https://support.activedemand.com/solution/articles/5000165005-setting-up-the-tracking-script-for-your-website)
- Add/Authorize Google Analytics (Administration->Account Settings-> Integrations -> Third Party Applications-> Add Application) (https://support.activedemand.com/solution/articles/5000453914-integrating-activedemand-with-google-services)
- Add/Authorize Social Media accounts (Administration->Account Settings-> Integrations -> Social Media->Add Social Media)
- Set up the CNAME Records (https://support.activedemand.com/solution/articles/5000011983-integrating-activedemand-with-your-website-email-server)
- Set up the sales distribution list (account employees who are going to get leads). Add the employee contacts (Administration->Account Settings->Add Employee). Add the appropriate contacts to the Sales Distribution contact list. (https://support.activedemand.com/solution/articles/12000003510-setting-up-lead-notifications)
- Set up an Email Template (Assets->Email Template Library->New Email Template)
- Integrate the web forms for the website (https://support.activedemand.com/solution/articles/5000617455-how-do-i-embed-a-form-on-my-website-)
- Agency: Set up the lead notification brand (Administration->Account Settings->Account Setup [Lead Notification Brand]). This will ensure the lead notifications are using the agency brand.
Very important: Never set the default marketing reply email address and/or the primary sales/marketing contact using a public ISP email address. Google does not allow any ESP to send from a gmail.com address.