A User Drip campaign is a simple, easy to use campaign type that allows you to quickly add contacts to a drip campaign and easily remove contacts from existing drip campaigns. User drip campaigns are a special type of drip campaign that is initiated by
- Manually adding a contact from the contact edit screen
- Adding a contact via the bulk contact edit (on the All Contacts screen)
- Using one of the Add To Campaign workflow actions
- Adding a contact(s) using the api
- Adding a a contact using the Chrome Extension
Contacts continue in a User Drip campaign until they exit the workflow or are removed from the campaign via:
- Manually removing a contact from the contact edit screen
- Removing a contact via the bulk contact edit (on the All Contacts screen)
- Using one of the Remove From Campaign workflow actions
- Removing a contact(s) using the api
- Removing a contact using the Chrome Extension
Creating a User Drip campaign
Browse to Automation->Campaigns. If you have the an ActiveDEMAND package that includes the drip campaign type, click the Drip Campaign create button:
After choosing an appropriate unique name for your campaign, choose 'User Drip Campaign' as the starting step
Now you can create the sequence of actions/decisions that process this prospect.
Adding a contact to a User Drip campaign via the contact edit screen
Browse to the contact that you want to add to your campaign (via a report, list, or the all contacts screen). Click on Contact Details, find the 'User Drip Campaigns' box. This will list all User Drip campaigns this contact is currently in.
Adding a contact to a User Drip campaign using the bulk contact editor
Browse to the All Contacts screen (Contacts->All Contacts). Find the contacts that you want to add to a User Drip campaign using a list/segment to filter or by searching for the contacts. Once you find the contacts, select the contacts that you want to add to a User Drip campaign. Click the Bulk Edit button that appears, select the 'Add To Campaign' drop down
Adding a contact to a User Drip campaign using the Chrome Extension
Either in the prospect insights dialog inside your CRM or on the sidebar Contact Visitor Profile, you can add/remove prospects to user drip campaigns using the Chrome extension. Note, this will only allow you to add/remove people from active drip campaigns that have a starting step of 'User Drip Campaign'.