Facebook is an important ad platform for many digital marketers. ActiveDEMAND offers comprehensive integration with Facebook so that strengths of each platform are maximized.
With Facebook integration, you can:
- Get Facebook page statistics in ActiveDEMAND reports
- Schedule posts to your Facebook page
- Expose ActiveDEMAND audiences to Facebook as custom audiences to advertise to
- Add the Facebook pixel to your website pages and ActiveDEMAND landing pages
- Publish a Facebook Landing Page from ActiveDEMAND
To integrate Facebook, you’ll need:
- Admin access in ActiveDEMAND for the account
- A user with appropriate privileges over the Facebook Page and Ad Account
- The Ad Account ID
- The URL for the page
Steps to Integrate Facebook:
- Login to ActiveDEMAND, go to Administration -> Account Settings -> Integration
- Click the “Add Social Media” button
- Choose your FB Page URL
- Authenticate ActiveDEMAND for your Facebook Account
- Select the Facebook page and Ad Account ID
Note: ActiveDEMAND will automatically launch the Facebook Pixel from the related Facebook Ad Account on all webpages running the ActiveDEMAND script as well as on all related ActiveDEMAND landing pages.
If you want to learn how to post to Facebook, check out this article
If you’d like to create a Facebook Landing Page in ActiveDEMAND, read this article
If you’d like to expose an ActiveDEMAND contact list in Facebook as a custom audience, read this article.