It is great that people are filling out your forms, calling your company, etc ... how do you tell the sales people about this wonderful work that you are doing as a marketer? Sales Notifications!
When a form is filled out, several things happen. First, the contact in the ActiveDEMAND DB is created/updated with the form information. Now two workflows are executed:
- Autoresponder (this workflow controls the message sent to your prospect) Workflow
- Lead Notification Workflow (notifies you/your sales team about the form fill).
It is important to not, this is an internal list. Only people who are employees of your account (i.e. are in the list Administration->Account Settings->Employees) and are in the Sales Distribution list will receive notifications when a conversion occurs.
Steps to add someone to the Sales Distribution List
- If not already in the account, add the contact as an employee of the account (Administration->Account Settings->Employees-[Add Employee])
- Edit the employee contact (click the pencil icon by the employee contact in the Employee list)
- Click on the Contact Details tab
- Scroll down to Contact Lists
- Click 'Add To List'
- Select Sales Distribution